- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 59,695
- Reactions Received
- 93,494
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 189,392
- Fandom
- WizSoneLuv
Shaving her tongue and now this.. jeez dont know dad....
Wendy was kind of a weirdo, eh?she saw her dad shaving..
she could have been really young, kids put everything in their mouths.Wendy was kind of a weirdo, eh?![]()
Considering the things people go "well, I saw it on TikTok!" to these days -- and they aren't five years old -- I can't judge her too harshly.she could have been really young, kids put everything in their mouths.
i think she is under 5 for sure for most of these.
eating tide pods still kills me .. like just how nuts do you have to be for that to sound good.Considering the things people go "well, I saw it on TikTok!" to these days -- and they aren't five years old -- I can't judge her too harshly.![]()
It feels really apparent to me that people are only paying a bit of attention, so they miss out on clear indicators that the original person just's messing around lol.eating tide pods still kills me .. like just how nuts do you have to be for that to sound good.