Appreciation Yeri and her love for Kids ! (1 Viewer)

Selfmate

Top Poster Of Month
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,468
Reactions Received
55,202
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
284,820
KIDnapper

she literally just went and napped that kid and on camera too

I know what I do if I ever met Kim Yerim - keep my kids away from her napping hands!!!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: RandAlThor

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
very much adorable
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread