MV YERI 'DEAR DIARY' MV (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am so proud of our maknae. Yerim did good :maheart:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
This is basically Yeri saying 'eat my dust' to the haters

Stan Yerim :pandalove::pandalove::pandasmash::pandawatch::pandamad:
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Because of other obligations I've only just now been able to check out the song and MV....

But omg :maheart: I loved everything about this!! The aesthetics of the MV was beautiful. But what was even more beautiful was Yeri herself. She was absolutely glowing in beauty and looking even more like a princess than usual!
I am so proud of her. Because she is finally able to share her talents as a song writer and composer to even more people. Hopefully this will make people see that the maknae of Red Velvet deserves her place!


Have you checked out our baby Yerim's song yet?



This is what I call an artist :pandalove:
 
Last edited:

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
She looks beautiful like always here. Yeri has improved so much. This music video was so cute.
:pandalove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread