- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 59,622
- Reactions Received
- 93,446
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 187,546
- Fandom
- WizSoneLuv
i Seulgi is fine with it lol...
some great pics!!
some great pics!!
The last time I was in Korea I ran into someone who looked so much like Yeri, at the time I just assumed it wasn't because of how unlikely it would be and I don't know her well enough to know with certainty at a glance. It was after I got back home and started seeing pictures of Yeri that I realized it might really have been her.
I guess i'll never know for sure.
i might have just asked but i am pretty out going.The last time I was in Korea I ran into someone who looked so much like Yeri, at the time I just assumed it wasn't because of how unlikely it would be and I don't know her well enough to know with certainty at a glance. It was after I got back home and started seeing pictures of Yeri that I realized it might really have been her.
I guess i'll never know for sure.