Appreciation Yeri's event lol i totally thought she was wearing skates. Serious letter. (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Bless her. Such a lovely letter.
:maheart:

She's grown up for sure and I have no doubt she is a truly wonderful person. It's nice she can find comfort in being by herself too (living alone, going on walks alone) as I imagine most of her days are busy surrounded by people. As an introvert, I totally get it.
:nekolove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
her hair is so cute :sadcat:
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread