- Joined
- 22 November 2018
- Messages
- 7,026
- Reactions Received
- 27,656
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- EXO-L & My
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
I thought it was strange that SM would let her do that after all the drama they had with Jessica and SNSD@Belgizen @potato @eclipsoul @SuddenlyKfan @RandAlThor @JakeyWantsCakey @umpheri @Hallybell @Walnutt @OnCloudJess
Update: It seems 'Colette' is a new lipstick brand which is not Yeri's own brand. She will be their first muse though and she has created two shades for the brand herself:
@Belgizen @potato @eclipsoul @SuddenlyKfan @RandAlThor @JakeyWantsCakey @umpheri @Hallybell @Walnutt @OnCloudJess
Update: It seems 'Colette' is a new lipstick brand which is not Yeri's own brand. She will be their first muse though and she has created two shades for the brand herself:
I know what shades I can try to get now.@Belgizen @potato @eclipsoul @SuddenlyKfan @RandAlThor @JakeyWantsCakey @umpheri @Hallybell @Walnutt @OnCloudJess
Update: It seems 'Colette' is a new lipstick brand which is not Yeri's own brand. She will be their first muse though and she has created two shades for the brand herself:
yea I searched it and it didn't fit@Belgizen @potato @eclipsoul @SuddenlyKfan @RandAlThor @JakeyWantsCakey @umpheri @Hallybell @Walnutt @OnCloudJess
Update: It seems 'Colette' is a new lipstick brand which is not Yeri's own brand. She will be their first muse though and she has created two shades for the brand herself: