Appreciation Yeris Room] Ddu Ddu What's Up💜 MC Yeri is Coming Back! Season 2 TEASER🎉 (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,111
Reactions Received
52,977
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,072
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male


Yeris Room] Ddu Ddu What's Up💜 MC Yeri is Coming Back! Season 2 TEASER🎉
@Reveluv
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Can't wait!
:pikahappy:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and RandAlThor
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,111
Reactions Received
52,977
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,072
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Can't wait!
:pikahappy:
Wait, did you watch season 1 cal? Wat wascur favorite episode? Mine was with Nayeon, oof maybe i dint watch all or most episodes nvm then cal.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Wait, did you watch season 1 cal? Wat wascur favorite episode? Mine was with Nayeon, oof maybe i dint watch all or most episodes nvm then cal.
I loved the one with Irene and Seulgi, during their 'Monster' promotions.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,111
Reactions Received
52,977
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,072
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I loved the one with Irene and Seulgi, during their 'Monster' promotions.
Did you watch any of their Level Up Thrilling project episodes, tat whole series made me stan RV:IS n is the basis for Irene being my bias in RVIS. Tat also had guests too. Yerihan Bang with guests Irene n Seulgi, oops i think i forgot to watch/it slipped from my memory-time to refresh my memory again/(re-)watch.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,111
Reactions Received
52,977
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,072
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Loved it watched em all :)
You would you long time luvie. You n seulpika both im guessing. I think i saw sth on his sns way bk when but cant rmbr tat far bk clearly.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yeri is love
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Did you watch any of their Level Up Thrilling project episodes, tat whole series made me stan RV:IS n is the basis for Irene being my bias in RVIS. Tat also had guests too. Yerihan Bang with guests Irene n Seulgi, oops i think i forgot to watch/it slipped from my memory-time to refresh my memory again/(re-)watch.
I love the Level Up Project series. They get so much done and do a lot of fun activities, I really enjoyed it.
:nekolove:

Watching it brought back memories from when I watched all of Apink News, which is the show that made me fall in love with Apink. Reality shows like Level Up and Apink News are so entertaining.

@RandAlThor I assume you've seen Apink News too?
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,711
Reactions Received
93,511
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,443
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I love the Level Up Project series. They get so much done and do a lot of fun activities, I really enjoyed it.
:nekolove:

Watching it brought back memories from when I watched all of Apink News, which is the show that made me fall in love with Apink. Reality shows like Level Up and Apink News are so entertaining.

@RandAlThor I assume you've seen Apink News too?
All three seasons.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread