Intro Yes I'm new here too~ (1 Viewer)

Joined
15 April 2020
Messages
956
Reactions Received
2,957
Location
SM's Basement
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53
Gender
Male
Hihi

So uhh, I'm Aaron, 20 years old, kpop stan since 2012. I stan too many groups LOL but I'd say my ult group atm is nct. And ofc my ult bias is Hyuna the mf Queen :llama_squish:

Anyways idk how to do intros hhhngh but I hope I can get along with y'all! You're welcome to talk to me whenever you want to, I promise I don't bite... hard

 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448

Hihi

So uhh, I'm Aaron, 20 years old, kpop stan since 2012. I stan too many groups LOL but I'd say my ult group atm is nct. And ofc my ult bias is Hyuna the mf Queen :llama_squish:

Anyways idk how to do intros hhhngh but I hope I can get along with y'all! You're welcome to talk to me whenever you want to, I promise I don't bite... hard

Do you stan kpop only? Or maybe jpop? jrock? anime? Do you watch kdramas?

I am basically one of the idol jrock fans that stick around. I'm a casual fan of Dreamcatcher; and some idol rock Japanese groups. I stan PassCode.

 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Welcome to KS! I hope you like it here.

Do you have a favourite subunit in NCT or a bias or do you just like them all like me?
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
welcome~
hope you will love it here
 
Joined
15 April 2020
Messages
956
Reactions Received
2,957
Location
SM's Basement
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53
Gender
Male
Thank you all! Liking it here so far <3

Do you stan kpop only? Or maybe jpop? jrock? anime? Do you watch kdramas?

I am basically one of the idol jrock fans that stick around. I'm a casual fan of Dreamcatcher; and some idol rock Japanese groups. I stan PassCode.
I do like some jpop too!! Perfume was actually the first ever foreign group that I stanned (thanks to that one American Dad episode if you know which one I'm talking about 😙 ) I also enjoy some j-rap artists like Chanmina, AKLO, Sky-hi, Salu, s7ickchicks, etc :3

Welcome to KS! I hope you like it here.

Do you have a favourite subunit in NCT or a bias or do you just like them all like me?
All of them ofc tehehe
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread