- Joined
- 2 March 2019
- Messages
- 5,950
- Reactions Received
- 15,071
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 2,849
- Fandom
- MeU
- Gender
- Male
I ordered this almost 2 months ago.
But its here now. Which means I now own every f(x) Korean physical release. This was the only one I didn't have and the reason I waited so ling was because I already had the Hot Summet repack.
Its brand new still in shrink wrap. Makes me not want to open it.
@MeU
But its here now. Which means I now own every f(x) Korean physical release. This was the only one I didn't have and the reason I waited so ling was because I already had the Hot Summet repack.
Its brand new still in shrink wrap. Makes me not want to open it.
@MeU