- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 2,548
- Reactions Received
- 9,068
- Location
- under these bitches skin
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
Yeah πAre you reacting to this?
πΌ
Don't let your hope die so easily.Yeah π
I read this as "Yess I love yg" and I was so ready to deactivate my account and never come back ever again </3
even though I was writing the title ironically, i gagged a little when i was typing it out.I read this as "Yess I love yg" and I was so ready to deactivate my account and never come back ever again </3
Nah girl, we gotta keep hell warm and comfy for him <3even though I was writing the title ironically, i gagged a little when i was typing it out.
the day that i ever say that i love yg unironically is the day where hell freezes out.
my bad, your right,Nah girl, we gotta keep hell warm and comfy for him <3
me when I see that the yg twitter account updated with something and its a bg instead of Blackpink:
Lol I blocked that accme when I see that the yg twitter account updated with something and its a bg instead of Blackpink:
![]()
I canβt see the video...Are you reacting to this?
πΌ
They so professionally mis-spelled Doyoung's name and then re-uploaded the video with the correction.I canβt see the video...