Appreciation yet another iconic username change (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I feel bad for the people that took the weekend off kps and don't know anybody anymore
 

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
lmao sis your dp is my header!!

I SWEAR YALL ARE COPING ME. ICONIC QUEEN, OUT HERE STEALING MY PINK AESTHETIC


seriously nice name change it’s cute uwu
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
this is a lovely name :maheart:

and why was I not tagged? :yolk:

edit: for some reason I only received a notification for deadstar‘s tag
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ringwanderung
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,034
Reactions Received
52,931
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,584
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
hello bitchez!
hyunaspandahoe who?
this is kuroyuri
:queen:
this is the new me!​
:pandabeg::pandabeg::pandabeg::pandabeg::pandabeg::pandabeg:
Lowkey disappointed you didn't @ me, thot we were getting closer, as friends, (jk) nice new name.
:pandaboss::pandaboss::pandaboss::pandaboss::pandaboss::pandaboss:
ETA forgot to ask while I was busy dissing u, wat did u use to edit yr sig (also did u use pc?) I mostly can use phone now-my pc use is limited. Great job cutting the dig.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: kuro and yeji

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:pandabeg::pandabeg::pandabeg::pandabeg::pandabeg::pandabeg:
Lowkey disappointed you didn't @ me, thot we were getting closer, as friends, (jk) nice new name.
:pandaboss::pandaboss::pandaboss::pandaboss::pandaboss::pandaboss:
ETA forgot to ask while I was busy dissing u, wat did u use to edit yr sig (also did u use pc?) I mostly can use phone now-my pc use is limited. Great job cutting the dig.
I"M SORRY!
uhhhh, I got it from @NogaNono but I think she used emaze

where was my tag I thought there was a new user around :pandacop:
lol, IM SO SORRY TT

Lovely username :pepeheart::pepeheart:
your dp and sig is pretty too :llama_uwu:
thank you <3

Omg, I love your new name. Maybe I should change mine :yolk:
NUUUU YOURS IS ICONIC AF! >:(
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I"M SORRY!
uhhhh, I got it from @NogaNono but I think she used emaze


lol, IM SO SORRY TT


thank you <3



NUUUU YOURS IS ICONIC AF! >:(
For this one I just used ezgif and added some text on it but sometimes I use the free version of photoshop if I make something more complicated (like that one CLC sig I made where the gifs alternated)
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,034
Reactions Received
52,931
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,584
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I"M SORRY!
uhhhh, I got it from @NogaNono but I think she used emaze


lol, IM SO SORRY TT
Just busting on ya, is it me or r u less blunt as kuroyuri than hyunaspandahoe or ur just like that w/jimimis? Don't worry abt it, just lurking threads I got impression you were a hard-ass but I've seen a softer side of u here. :pandaboss::pandaboss::pandaboss::pandaboss::pandaboss::pandaboss::pandaboss::pandaboss::pandaboss::pandaboss:

Hope you can treat me as someone you can be hard-ass with sometimes as fits your mood, may take me time to get used to your softer side-you don't hv to front w/me if u don't want to. Or if u want to do. Idk wat I'm saying-just be yourself, it's up to me to get used to u.
:pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: kuro and yeji
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: kuro and yeji

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ITS HYUNASPANDAHOE LOL

I have to say I like it.
omg I am so honored :pepeheart:

Just busting on ya, is it me or r u less blunt as kuroyuri than hyunaspandahoe or ur just like that w/jimimis? Don't worry abt it, just lurking threads I got impression you were a hard-ass but I've seen a softer side of u here. :pandaboss::pandaboss::pandaboss::pandaboss::pandaboss::pandaboss::pandaboss::pandaboss::pandaboss::pandaboss:

Hope you can treat me as someone you can be hard-ass with sometimes as fits your mood, may take me time to get used to your softer side-you don't hv to front w/me if u don't want to. Or if u want to do. Idk wat I'm saying-just be yourself, it's up to me to get used to u.
:pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart:
lol, I'm actually a realyl soft person, but my wifey 'balances out' my niceness with her meanness lol
I'm equally hard and soft but naturally very soft <3
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,034
Reactions Received
52,931
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,584
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
lol, I'm actually a realyl soft person, but my wifey 'balances out' my niceness with her meanness lol
I'm equally hard and soft but naturally very soft <3
Uhm ok will remember this. Thot u were both equally hard from your fake fights before tho.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Uhm ok will remember this. Thot u were both equally hard from your fake fights before tho.
yeah no, I live for the soft moments but she changed me into a dirty lil sinner too lol
:queen:
 

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: kuro and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread