YG employee already start to betray YG (1 Viewer)

Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
YG official admitted that "it was true that there were prostitutes at Yang Hyun Suk's event."
Meanwhile, Yang Hyun Suk sent an email to YG employees on the 30th denying allegations by MBC's 'Straight'

Someone should teach them that when you lie at least be sure that each version are the same x)))
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
Why does it just keep getting more messy ;S
Because YG don't know how to handle people under his order
just watch the example of Seungri, TOP marijuana etc....
and now it take 2 days to his employee to turn against him x)
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Because YG don't know how to handle people under his order
just watch the example of Seungri, TOP marijuana etc....
and now it take 2 days to his employee to turn against him x)
I don't know if the TOP's case would been preventable, he lives in his own apartment anyways. But I think YG probably should start handling people from himself, the guy is a mess.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I feel yg will fall from big 3 completely with the scandals happening in the company and it’s unfair to the innocent artists like lee hi, akmu and other artists under yg
 
Last edited:

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I feel yg will fall from big 3 completely with the scandals happening in the company and it’s unfair to the innocent artists like lee hi, akmu
idk... even with all of the people saying that they are gonna boycott, Lee Hi is still managing to top charts. Personally, I'm trying to take part in the boycott too so I've just ignored the song completely tbh
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
idk... even with all of the people saying that they are gonna boycott, Lee Hi is still managing to top charts. Personally, I'm trying to take part in the boycott too so I've just ignored the song completely tbh
Lot of YG's artists are listened by casual listeners who just care about music and then fans who are pretty used to scandals and don't care about them that much. If this was about company or group that was known for their cleaner and pure image I think the backlash would be more serious. I'm personally glad to see Lee Hi is doing good despite it all. The pressure and investigation that will likely follow might lead to finally changes within company, but without artists having to suffer more in the middle.
 
Joined
25 April 2019
Messages
6,439
Reactions Received
3,087
Location
Temple of the Cult of Yoshinori
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,833
idk... even with all of the people saying that they are gonna boycott, Lee Hi is still managing to top charts. Personally, I'm trying to take part in the boycott too so I've just ignored the song completely tbh
You don't have to ignore Lee Hi or the song...I'm not going to continue to verbalize my train of thought. I'd start making recommendations which support copyright infringement.
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
I'm trying to take part in the boycott too so I've just ignored the song completely tbh
honestly i think it's a bad way of thinking
Lee hi is just doing what she want she never wanted to be involve in this Mess
it would be sad if her career fail just because her agency fucked
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
honestly just plz move our girls to jyp and call it day
Our girls ? you mean Blackpink ? in JYP clearly no please

he will make them wear black clothes and take out every hp hop sound in Blackpink music
he will give them a colorful concept and MV with the girls doing aegyo and he will call this a badass mature concept only because they wear black clothes

No thanks
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
just any other company idc, anything is better than yg
Honestly the best way would be for Teddy to cut every link he have with YG
and make of Black label a distinct agency from YG

or Blackpink go in Psy label
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,612
Reactions Received
93,430
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,194
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Honestly the best way would be for Teddy to cut every link he have with YG
and make of Black label a distinct agency from YG

or Blackpink go in Psy label
assuming Teddy or Psy are clean......
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
honestly i think it's a bad way of thinking
Lee hi is just doing what she want she never wanted to be involve in this Mess
it would be sad if her career fail just because her agency fucked
You don't have to ignore Lee Hi or the song...I'm not going to continue to verbalize my train of thought. I'd start making recommendations which support copyright infringement.
If YG is using the money that their artists generate to commit criminal acts and most importantly, victimise women then I can't bring myself to support their artists in anyway even if it is just digital streams...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread