eclipsoul that one friend that's too woke . . Joined 14 October 2019 Messages 25,595 Reactions Received 43,660 Location too embarassed to show that country here Website infiniteorbit.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 40,408 Fandom Orbit Gender Female Pronouns she/her 14 February 2020 #1 Reactions: spicy_illusion, yeji, Sourcekeeper and 2 others
dooh Jensetter <3 Jennie . Joined 14 November 2018 Messages 2,778 Reactions Received 11,243 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 14 February 2020 #2 amazing, iKON, Winner.. where is whatever, i am really happy for Winner and curious what we will get BTW HATE YOU YGE !!!! §"$%()( NO really f * !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😶 Last edited: 14 February 2020 Reactions: yeji and Sourcekeeper
amazing, iKON, Winner.. where is whatever, i am really happy for Winner and curious what we will get BTW HATE YOU YGE !!!! §"$%()( NO really f * !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😶
Evergreen Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 8,028 Reactions Received 19,590 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @SakinoSweety 14 February 2020 #3 The boys are coming back. I am so glad about it. Reactions: dooh, yeji and Sourcekeeper
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 14 February 2020 #4 I hope I will finally like a winner release again Reactions: dooh
VillageIdiot It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues . . Joined 8 November 2018 Messages 19,193 Reactions Received 60,789 Location Tokki Topia Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,207 Fandom Toxic Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/Drama Kween Ship @Darkyoda47 14 February 2020 #5 Despite the circumstances, I'm glad they're coming back I really like their music Reactions: yeji and dooh