News YG Entertainment confirms WINNER is preparing their comeback (1 Viewer)

dooh

Jensetter <3 Jennie
.
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
2,778
Reactions Received
11,243
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
amazing, iKON, Winner.. where is :welp::welp:

whatever, i am really happy for Winner and curious what we will get :nekolove:

BTW HATE YOU YGE !!!! §"$%()( NO really f * !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😶
 
Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I hope I will finally like a winner release again
 
  • Like
Reactions: dooh

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Despite the circumstances, I'm glad they're coming back
I really like their music
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and dooh

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread