News YG Entertainment's New CEO (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Im not even trying to sound bitter but the biggest problem that has made YG hated by their own groups fandoms is management . She was the head of that department which means....IKON's Japanese exile is partly on her, BlackPink's yearly appearance is partly on her, and halting CL's whole career is partly on her. Not to mention in a company so corrupt you can't be CFO and not know or take part. Sorry but I'm not buying this.
well if we go by Han Seo Hee's lawyer IKON's japanese exile was on drugs ^^;

Hmh, idk, i think YG as creative director had lot to say cause many times artist themselves said they have lot of songs, but YG didnt' accept them. So i'm not sure exactly what her role was in those. I'm not as concerned of comebacks personally, i'm more cornerned about the drug, prostitution and tax evasion stuff.
 
Joined
2 January 2019
Messages
1,295
Reactions Received
3,701
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
well if we go by Han Seo Hee's lawyer IKON's japanese exile was on drugs ^^;

Hmh, idk, i think YG as creative director had lot to say cause many times artist themselves said they have lot of songs, but YG didnt' accept them. So i'm not sure exactly what her role was in those. I'm not as concerned of comebacks personally, i'm more cornerned about the drug, prostitution and tax evasion stuff.
Yikes. WINNER was also hauled to Japan....this isn't looking good.

True. However I'm sure when it came to broad collective decisions about how often to promote, how to promote and whom I'm sure she was involved and so I doubt much change will come in that regard.

Yeah I'm concerned with the crimes as well but unless YGE is totally stripped of the higher ups and key staff, does anyone think that culture will change? I do not. This goes to the deepest level and if its truly investigated and pressed I'm sure YGE would cease to exist. But since we are talking under the notion of the company still continuing the reforms that are possible I'm saying I don't think will happen with her.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Yikes. WINNER was also hauled to Japan....this isn't looking good.

True. However I'm sure when it came to broad collective decisions about how often to promote, how to promote and whom I'm sure she was involved and so I doubt much change will come in that regard.

Yeah I'm concerned with the crimes as well but unless YGE is totally stripped of the higher ups and key staff, does anyone think that culture will change? I do not. This goes to the deepest level and if its truly investigated and pressed I'm sure YGE would cease to exist. But since we are talking under the notion of the company still continuing the reforms that are possible I'm saying I don't think will happen with her.
Yep it could be really bad, who knows who all in YG used mariahuana. Han Seo Hee and her lawyer did imply that more did than what has come out.

In other hand Dispatch recently revealed mgs between Han Seo Hee and T.O.P which was just so unnecessary and invasion of privacy cause those didn't include talk of drugs or anything illegal. So to me it seems a bit like at least Dispatch doesn't have more on YG artist and they are just trying to milk whole thing on old stuff they have.
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenGirlCrush
Joined
25 April 2019
Messages
6,439
Reactions Received
3,087
Location
Temple of the Cult of Yoshinori
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,833
Yep it could be really bad, who knows who all in YG used mariahuana. Han Seo Hee and her lawyer did imply that more did than what has come out.

In other hand Dispatch recently revealed mgs between Han Seo Hee and T.O.P which was just so unnecessary and invasion of privacy cause those didn't include talk of drugs or anything illegal. So to me it seems a bit like at least Dispatch doesn't have more on YG artist and they are just trying to milk whole thing on old stuff they have.
One of the news bites from yesterday(?) was one about Seungri being investigated for ecstasy use in 2016.
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
One of the news bites from yesterday(?) was one about Seungri being investigated for ecstasy use in 2016.
There was so much stuff coming out that I'm not sure if it was same thing exactly, but Seungri's possible drug use and investigations about that were bought up during whole Burning Sun thing including claims of him using drugs in the past. Reading the article though it seems like the test came out negative back in 2016 as it came now so probably it's false then.
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenGirlCrush
Joined
2 January 2019
Messages
1,295
Reactions Received
3,701
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Yep it could be really bad, who knows who all in YG used mariahuana. Han Seo Hee and her lawyer did imply that more did than what has come out.

In other hand Dispatch recently revealed mgs between Han Seo Hee and T.O.P which was just so unnecessary and invasion of privacy cause those didn't include talk of drugs or anything illegal. So to me it seems a bit like at least Dispatch doesn't have more on YG artist and they are just trying to milk whole thing on old stuff they have.
With Kush being booked for cocaine I think the worse drug abuse is yet to come. They could present themselves as substance victims, which if anyone is using heavy drugs they are, but having drug abuse seem rampant and using the police to cover it up just looks straight criminal.
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries
Joined
2 January 2019
Messages
1,295
Reactions Received
3,701
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
There was so much stuff coming out that I'm not sure if it was same thing exactly, but Seungri's possible drug use and investigations about that were bought up during whole Burning Sun thing including claims of him using drugs in the past. Reading the article though it seems like the test came out negative back in 2016 as it came now so probably it's false then.
Han alleges Yang told her he has ways of "making sure his boys test negative in drug test" so...
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Han alleges Yang told her he has ways of "making sure his boys test negative in drug test" so...
True, but i think the explanation was that YG ships those who tested positive to Japan and somehow removes the drugs out of the system there which sounds fake. This was tested by police and police revealed both GD and T.O.P had tested positive so I'm not sure why YG would shield Seungri better than them if it comes to police corruption. Though who knows, of course there is possibility that someone in the police faked the result.
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenGirlCrush
Joined
2 January 2019
Messages
1,295
Reactions Received
3,701
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
True, but i think the explanation was that YG ships those who tested positive to Japan and somehow removes the drugs out of the system there which sounds fake. This was tested by police and police revealed both GD and T.O.P had tested positive so I'm not sure why YG would shield Seungri better than them if it comes to police corruption. Though who knows, of course there is possibility that someone in the police faked the result.
That's a great theory.

The only time I recall GD testing positive was back in 2011 for weed, T.O.P. again in 2017. Why admit it? Well I wasn't a fan of kpop back in 2011 but probably YG wasn't that powerful yet, or remember the spotlight was on BIGBANG in Japan and Korea 24/7. Also BIGBANG was on the verge on being disbanded if they didn't win at the MTV EMA. For T.O.P. they tried to stop it by sending Han to the US for 3 months but it seems the police acted to quickly and already had information from her. Also doing weed is not as bad as the prostitution, police collusion, tax evasion etc etc of Seungri and nothing of GD and T.O.P. went back to Yang and the company like with Seungri's case.
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
That's a great theory.

The only time I recall GD testing positive was back in 2011 for weed, T.O.P. again in 2017. Why admit it? Well I wasn't a fan of kpop back in 2011 but probably YG wasn't that powerful yet, or remember the spotlight was on BIGBANG in Japan and Korea 24/7. Also BIGBANG was on the verge on being disbanded if they didn't win at the MTV EMA. For T.O.P. they tried to stop it by sending Han to the US for 3 months but it seems the police acted to quickly and already had information from her. Also doing weed is not as bad as the prostitution, police collusion, tax evasion etc etc of Seungri and nothing of GD and T.O.P. went back to Yang and the company like with Seungri's case.
It could be that GD's thing caught them by surprise, since it was first drug hit for their artist. T.O.P did get investigated only when Han Seo Hee revealed it, but apparently he didn't get tested right away when the confession happened cause he was accused it year after the confession. So maybe YG was blocking sth there. But Han Seo Hee had confessed in 2016 about T.O.P too so it seems like most YG's drug use cases and accusatiosn are around that time. Cause also 2NE1's stylist got caught using marihuana that year.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
What the hell!?! Who is this stylist? You mean in 2016? PLEASE DON'T LET 2NE1 MEMBERS BE INVOLVED IN THIS NONSENSE!
TBH, they had to have known at the very least..just hopefully none of them took part or covered it up.
XIN aka Yang Seung Ho, but he was actually ex-stylist at the time. He apparently did get caught 2014 too for cocaine.

He's the guy in right, i'm not sure what time period he was 2NE1's stylist but he was their stylist during debut and quite long after I think, he was quite close with many of them and apparently friend of GD.

 
  • Wow
Reactions: QueenGirlCrush
Joined
2 January 2019
Messages
1,295
Reactions Received
3,701
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
XIN aka Yang Seung Ho, but he was actually ex-stylist at the time. He apparently did get caught 2014 too for cocaine.

He's the guy in right, i'm not sure what time period he was 2NE1's stylist but he was their stylist during debut and quite long after I think, he was quite close with many of them and apparently friend of GD.

Cocaine?! YGE....I'm at a lost of words. TBH the authorities need to do their job, even if the place gets shut down. As "what about the artist/workers" argument goes, this type of corruption and unhealthy environment for minors/young adults can't go on, it is best to end it imo. The workers and artist can find other places to sign to or work at.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evergreen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread