YG: Everything But Murder (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship


Article: "Everything but murder" Yang Hyun Suk's selfish desires

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+3,274, -36] At this point, I'm thinking that we can't be too sure that he hasn't committed murder yet either ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

2. [+2,814, -51] He's probably already committed murder, we just don't know about it yet

3. [+2,325, -27] Or what if he did...?

4. [+130, -4] Don't exclude murder from the equation just yet

5. [+116, -3] He reminds me of a sociopath

6. [+104, -5] Even if he never really murdered anyone, I bet he has abused his power to completely ruin the lives of other singers and trainees. Ruining the futures of kids who only know how to do one thing... what is that other than the murder of a life?

7. [+100, -6] I mean, he could have

8. [+89, -6] Could he really not have committed murder?

9. [+61, -0] I remember he was on an old episode of 'Healing Camp'. I was shocked when he said that he never read one book in his life. Now we're witnessing how scary a monster like him can become... trapped in his own greed and arrogance, coupled with money. Can a man who makes money like this be respected as a father and husband?

10. [+45, -2] He may not have committed murder himself but he's probably hired others to do it for him. That's scary.

11. [+33, -3] Who knows? He obviously considers everything in life beneath him~

12. [+26, -0] Can anyone be completely sure that he didn't commit murder?
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I've seen people throwing this around so much
It's only a matter of time at this point...
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I mean, this dude did kill his artists' careers if that counts?
But, it's very concerning that people low-key seem to be anticipating news of a potential murder though :welp:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
well even the most innocent looking people could be murders :wimwim: like no one expected Ted Bundy to be a serial killer. do honestly who knows at this point?
 
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
lol honestly can we rule out anything at this point?

YG entertainment artist need to make a break for it
Legally they can't make a break for it because contracts. Just because people that are in/or where in/in theory got fired are d-bags don't count to sever contract. At this point I'd say try not to effect the artists boycotting YG, however if anyone renews under this growing pile of manure they get what they deserve.

Band continuing to play as the Titanic went down - Legendary.

Band continuing to play as YG goes down - Not at all.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Legally they can't make a break for it because contracts. Just because people that are in/or where in/in theory got fired are d-bags don't count to sever contract. At this point I'd say try not to effect the artists boycotting YG, however if anyone renews under this growing pile of manure they get what they deserve.

Band continuing to play as the Titanic went down - Legendary.

Band continuing to play as YG goes down - Not at all.
I figure at some point they are going to be offered contract severance like people under fantagio were
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male


Article: "Everything but murder" Yang Hyun Suk's selfish desires

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+3,274, -36] At this point, I'm thinking that we can't be too sure that he hasn't committed murder yet either ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

2. [+2,814, -51] He's probably already committed murder, we just don't know about it yet

3. [+2,325, -27] Or what if he did...?

4. [+130, -4] Don't exclude murder from the equation just yet

5. [+116, -3] He reminds me of a sociopath

6. [+104, -5] Even if he never really murdered anyone, I bet he has abused his power to completely ruin the lives of other singers and trainees. Ruining the futures of kids who only know how to do one thing... what is that other than the murder of a life?

7. [+100, -6] I mean, he could have

8. [+89, -6] Could he really not have committed murder?

9. [+61, -0] I remember he was on an old episode of 'Healing Camp'. I was shocked when he said that he never read one book in his life. Now we're witnessing how scary a monster like him can become... trapped in his own greed and arrogance, coupled with money. Can a man who makes money like this be respected as a father and husband?

10. [+45, -2] He may not have committed murder himself but he's probably hired others to do it for him. That's scary.

11. [+33, -3] Who knows? He obviously considers everything in life beneath him~

12. [+26, -0] Can anyone be completely sure that he didn't commit murder?
I can't decide whether this is funny or sad so I just gave it a thumbs up...
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I figure at some point they are going to be offered contract severance like people under fantagio were
It really depends on the artists
AKMU, CL, Somi and the actors could potentially buy out their contract right now

The groups under YGE are definitely not going to be allowed that and probably wouldn't be able to afford it even if they were offered

YGE is still making a decent chunk of change through touring

The company is will go under if BP, iKon or Winner leave
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I know finding a new company can be scary, but I really hope if they are offered people take it and run. They shouldn't be hard to rehome at all.
SAME. My worry is that companies will avoid former YG artist because of association. I doubt that'll happen because they can bring in money but it's still something I worry about
It really depends on the artists
AKMU, CL, Somi and the actors could potentially buy out their contract right now

The groups under YGE are definitely not going to be allowed that and probably wouldn't be able to afford it even if they were offered

YGE is still making a decent chunk of change through touring

The company is will go under if BP, iKon or Winner leave
True. I wonder at what point it'll come to YG's fall if ever. There's so much they are getting in trouble for but the money they've made is keeping them afloat. But I wonder how much longer they can do it
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread