COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News YG 'not guilty' of prostitution (A few piggies now have a juicy pension pot) (1 Viewer)

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv

YHS and the others have been found 'not guilty' for their charges of prostitution and prostitution solicitation....

Of course the police couldn't secure any evidence. They gave YHS plenty of time to destroy all of the evidence before they began their 'investigations'...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I will say it again, you think Seungri could have learned that much corruption that young without influence from some where? Now it's coming down to who hid the evidence faster and who had the best bribes.

Wondering what they are going to say when they find Seungri and YG not guilty of illegal gambling.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I wonder what is happening with the Burning Sun hidden cams stuff and Seungri's prostitution stuff.. with Seungri even CEO of his own company admitted they had been "testing" some prostitutes right..

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Pronouns
She/Her
The law may have found him and the others not guilty, but the Korean public have practically handed them a life sentence.

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
what a joke.

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I expected jackshit to be done but this is somehow worse

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone
Wondering what they are going to say when they find Seungri and YG not guilty of illegal gambling.
They are going to "reflect" on what they've done for a few months and then be back in business. This seems to be standard operating procedure in the SK entertainment industry.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread