COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News YG Treasure Box's Seunghun to debut in C9 BOYZ with Wanna One's Bae Jinyoung (1 Viewer)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins

YG Treasure Box contestant, Seunghun has been announced as the second member of C9 Entertainment's next male idol group. The first member to be announced was former Wanna One member, Bae Jinyoung. Seunghun has been a trainee for over NINE YEARS, two of those being under YG Entertainment. Earlier this year he made it to the final of the YG boy group survival show, YG Treasure Box but failed to make the final debuting team, to the despair of many fans who had fell in love with his powerful vocals and sleek dancing. Before appearing on Treasure Box, Seunghun had also appeared on the survival show Stray Kids as a member of YG Silver Boys, competing against the eventual members of JYP group, Stray Kids.

His C9BOYZ Profile Video:

Treasure Box Introduction:

Seunghun Performing Half Moon by Dean:

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
So he is no longer in YG?
No, he and Byounggon left pretty much straight after the finale episode. The only contestants that are confirmed to still be under YG are Wang Jyun Hao and most of Team C. The rest of Team B left and there's been a lot of rumours and the Japanese trainees leaving too...

Reactions Received
KS Coins
No, he and Byounggon left pretty much straight after the finale episode. The only contestants that are confirmed to still be under YG are Wang Jyun Hao and most of Team C. The rest of Team B left and there's been a lot of rumours and the Japanese trainees leaving too...
Ooof. Ruckus.

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ooof. Ruckus.
It makes sense though really, Team B would've been too old to debut in the next boy group and the chances of YG debuting a Japanese group any time soon is pretty low, now that he's added all of the most popular Japanese boys into Treasure 13...

dooh

Jensetter <3 Jennie
Reactions Received
KS Coins
i really felt sorry for the older trainees, especially Seunghun, he is amazing, i hope he'll be successful with c9's BG

:pandalove::pandahappy:

dooh

Jensetter <3 Jennie
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Do you think they've recruited any more of the Treasure Box contestants for the group?
hard to tell, i guess it depends on what kind of BG / concept they want. Even i dont see more ex YG trainees in C9's BG, still i wouldnt be suprised if they'll add 1 or 2 more.

:llama_squish:

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I'm happy and satisfied with this :pandalove: He deserve it. He was ready to debut and finally this poor boy has some luck. Still supporting him.

Idk if more of ex YG trainees joined, but I hope that Gon and Keita are also finding their way

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread