- Joined
- 8 November 2018
- Messages
- 19,193
- Reactions Received
- 60,789
- Location
- Tokki Topia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,207
- Fandom
- Toxic
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Drama Kween
- Ship
"Blackpink Full Album"
Lol no one's falling for it anymore
I'll believe it when I see it.
"Blackpink Full Album"
Lol no one's falling for it anymore![]()
Maybe a mini album.I'll believe it when I see it.
I also read that YG expects revenue to grow in the fourth quarter. Perhaps this is why, if it's true...
They ALL get solosI’ll believe it when Rosé’s solo gets released. I’m not going to be delusional and believe Jisoo and Lisa will get one.
It’ll probably be a remix of Jisoo’s Yuki no Hana coverThey ALL get solos
As B-sides of their new album which will also have a new title track and a DDDD remix![]()
i can see december cb happening
Full Album ?( i mean, lets hope we are wrong, but its YGE
)
Maybe the Blink Delulu Disease is finally hitting me but I think there will be something announced within the next few weeks. There have been some little hints here and thereThere is only two months left and no date nor teasers of comeback has come out, i highly doubt there will be anything this year
I will be surprised if even single happenedMaybe the Blink Delulu Disease is finally hitting me but I think there will be something announced within the next few weeks. There have been some little hints here and there
But a full album?
![]()
There's a part of me that firmly believes that Rosé's Halsey cover was YGs version of giving her a soloI will be surprised if even single happened![]()
I think the solo stuff can be forgotten, I mean maybe Rose will eventually have one, but waiting for years for Lisa's and Jisoo's eh.. surprised if they haven't already scrapped that plan.There's a part of me that firmly believes that Rosé's Halsey cover was YGs version of giving her a solo![]()
I would have written the sameI only believe it when I see the teasers