- Joined
- 9 September 2018
- Messages
- 1,705
- Reactions Received
- 10,400
- Location
- Your heart
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,000
- Ship
I propose a bp comeback

A rośe solo too while they're at it

A rośe solo too while they're at it
Agreed
We need something from akmu too![]()
Yes, the pure kids can save us all!
We need something from akmu too![]()
Plus the new boy group are gonna have to be ANGELS!!!They'd need to release Lisa, Rosé and Jisoos solos on top of a Blackpink and Akmu comeback to even attempt to mediaplay over this![]()
Too late for that.Plus the new boy group are gonna have to be ANGELS!!!
I was thinking the same thing as I was typing but hopefully, they haven't done anything too bad yet and all of this drama scares them straight!Too late for that.![]()
Same.I was thinking the same thing as I was typing but hopefully, they haven't done anything too bad yet and all of this drama scares them straight!
Ah yup, AKMU is sure to melt everyone's hearts
We need something from akmu too![]()
No it won't. It was done as damage control, as well. They are well in charge, even when they are no CEOs, they are still majority holders of YG Entertainment stocks. So they still do rule, indirectly.Didnt both guys just quit?
like that will save the company..