- Joined
- 8 November 2018
- Messages
- 19,193
- Reactions Received
- 60,789
- Location
- Tokki Topia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,207
- Fandom
- Toxic
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Drama Kween
- Ship
Honestly, stressed because it means more touringWonder how the YG stans are feeling![]()
Please let BP turn around and come back to the USHonestly, stressed because it means more touring
Rosé about to start crowd-surfingPlease let BP turn around and come back to the US
![]()
CAN YOU EVEN IMAGINE HELPING ROSÉ CROWD SURFRosé about to start crowd-surfing![]()
We'd be so unworthyCAN YOU EVEN IMAGINE HELPING ROSÉ CROWD SURF
![]()
I'm going the next time they come here. No question. I'm still so sad that I couldn't go earlierWe'd be so unworthy![]()
Well by YG stans I meant the ones that stan the company but for the group stans it's better than them doing nothing at least since it doesn't look like the YG comeback schedule is gonna change.Honestly, stressed because it means more touring
Maybe since BP members haven't been overworked and such, bit opposite, this might be good opportunity for them. It's not like YG has lot of other artists to put out now that they lost B.I. Blackpink is safest and most profitable bet.I can see all the remaining members getting a solo and BP a full album![]()
They don't have any reason to complain after all, 90% of the fabulous clothes their favs were wearing came from LVMH. It is a shame that the bunch of airheads running YGE couldn't do anything better with that money.Wonder how the YG stans are feeling![]()
Please let BP turn around and come back to the US
![]()
This is a nice and logical thought but, is YGE we are talking about. I don't have any trust in the new CEO as long as the Yang brothers still behind the scenes. Most of us know that the worst enemy of BP is its own company, they could've been way more successful if it weren't for the ramping stupidity there.Maybe since BP members haven't been overworked and such, bit opposite, this might be good opportunity for them. It's not like YG has lot of other artists to put out now that they lost B.I. Blackpink is safest and most profitable bet.
A little shade??They should really give BP a full-album, to make those tours more interesting. I'm sure the crowd would be bigger than ever![]()
YG both makes and breaks it's artistsThis is a nice and logical thought but, is YGE we are talking about. I don't have any trust in the new CEO as long as the Yang brothers still behind the scenes. Most of us know that the worst enemy of BP is its own company, they could've been way more successful if it weren't for the ramping stupidity there.
Nah - they do well now. I wish YG could give them a full album and solo's as well to the rest of the members - they really deserve it so much. I can imagine, just the amount of tickets could be sold if Lisa had a solo and that was included in their tourA little shade??
![]()
Most people think that I'm too salty when I talk about YGE (and yes I am, lol!) but it's just years of experience as ex-YG stan. I can't even count how many times they have sabotaged their own artists, esp. the female ones. They just never learn to do things properly... *sigh*YG both makes and breaks it's artists![]()