YGE to Pay Back LVMH $57 Million (1 Viewer)

Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Nah - they do well now. I wish YG could give them a full album and solo's as well to the rest of the members - they really deserve it so much. I can imagine, just the amount of tickets could be sold if Lisa had a solo and that was included in their tour :pandaamazed:
I'm not a fan of BP's music but it is frustating to see how YGE keeps doing them dirty by not giving them a full album, despite being a 3 year old group. It doesn't make any sense at this point, fans deserve better and the girls as well.
 
Last edited:
Joined
5 July 2019
Messages
147
Reactions Received
437
Location
Sagittarius from Jupiter
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Most people think that I'm too salty when I talk about YGE (and yes I am, lol!) but it's just years of experience as ex-YG stan. I can't even count how many times they have sabotaged their own artist, esp. the female ones. They just never learn to do things properly... *sigh*
Just gonna hop a little into this discussion ...

I think I understand what you're trying to say. (keep in mind I only learned about YG, and how all their groups ended in recent months, so there is quite a lot I don't know yet).
But as I've been looking into those YG scandals since this February, the pattern you're talking about is definitely showing ... 2NE1, BigBang and recently iKON. I really hope the other artists do not get involved. I've been a Winner fan since last year, and it would break my heart if they also disbanded or something happened to them!.

But the main thing they need to fix in YG is how they manage their artists and only then should they move on to the market or making a new group (I feel bad that Treasure 13 had to be formed in this chaotic time)
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Just gonna hop a little into this discussion ...

I think I understand what you're trying to say. (keep in mind I only learned about YG, and how all their groups ended in recent months, so there is quite a lot I don't know yet).
But as I've been looking into those YG scandals since this February, the pattern you're talking about is definitely showing ... 2NE1, BigBang and recently iKON. I really hope the other artists do not get involved. I've been a Winner fan since last year, and it would break my heart if they also disbanded or something happened to them!.

But the main thing they need to fix in YG is how they manage their artists and only then should they move on to the market or making a new group (I feel bad that Treasure 13 had to be formed in this chaotic time)
The history of auto-sabotage is long and sad. You can tell that everyone with the exception of BB and PSY (and also YG's old school like Epik High and Se7en) got fucked, in one way or the other. Winner and Ikon have had better luck because they are self produced, which gives them a power and control BP or Lee Hi don't have but just take a look at how successful EXO and BTS are, do you think Winner or Ikon are less talented than those two? Of course not, you just need to take a deeper look at their situation and you will understand how everything gets reduced to awful management.
 
Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
this is defently not the year of YGE.

I guess NaPD needs to help Jiwon and Mino with more variety shows. Maybe Winner over flowers S2 is after Kang Kitchen 2.
 
Joined
5 July 2019
Messages
147
Reactions Received
437
Location
Sagittarius from Jupiter
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
The history of auto-sabotage is long and sad. You can tell that everyone with the exception of BB and PSY (and also YG's old school like Epik High and Se7en) got fucked, in one way or the other. Winner and Ikon have had better luck because they are self produced, which gives them a power and control BP or Lee Hi don't have but just take a look at how successful EXO and BTS are, do you think Winner or Ikon are less talented than those two? Of course not, you just need to take a deeper look at their situation and you will understand how everything gets reduced to awful management.
True - both Winner and iKON have amazing talents ^^
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ashla_K

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread