- Joined
- 26 November 2018
- Messages
- 4,551
- Reactions Received
- 12,217
- Location
- Irene's hands
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
this seems to be the norm for all these investigations. Although i would say stealing your acts money is harming them.
I guess it is, I'm not familiar with the how the system works in SK. I believe the case against YG and others is being used by the govt and the media to divert from other issues, that being said, it doesn't make his actions less damaging.this seems to be the norm for all these investigations. Although i would say stealing your acts money is harming them.
i do find it more than a bit hard to understand so many times we have see double digit hours of questioning. It feels wrong.I guess it is, I'm not familiar with the how the system works in SK. I believe the case against YG and others is being used by the govt and the media to divert from other issues, that being said, it doesn't make his actions less damaging.
I doubt it was literally non-stop, since investigators also need to take breaks after all.Do we know that it was 22hrs non-stop, because in the UK there’s cells with beds where people get questioned. They spend the night and then questioning resumes the following day.
I don’t know why he was there that long anyway, they took their sweet time to call him in so evidence was probably destroyed before questioning started...