Appreciation Yikes its cold i feel your pain Seulgi (1 Viewer)

Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
I'm also in the glasses team and I know the struggle.

Sometimes they don't get foggy/cloudy if the nose part of the mask gets molded/pinched correctly.
But, for me, about 90% of the time I'm not lucky.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
I like how the white text on her scarf says "Save me."
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
She needs wipers!
:haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread