- Joined
- 2 March 2019
- Messages
- 5,950
- Reactions Received
- 15,071
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 2,849
- Fandom
- MeU
- Gender
- Male
@Yili ALL OF A SUDDEN has two Itzy cards just a day after I posted a thread saying how no Itzy cards had been issued yet.
If this is a pay to win game then kpopsource bout to LOVE me.
I will pay $20 for every card I want. So that's an instant $100 in cash as soon as the f(x) cards come out.
The quicker you make the cards the quicker your bank account grows kpopsource.
If this is a pay to win game then kpopsource bout to LOVE me.
I will pay $20 for every card I want. So that's an instant $100 in cash as soon as the f(x) cards come out.
The quicker you make the cards the quicker your bank account grows kpopsource.