- Joined
- 13 November 2018
- Messages
- 36,941
- Reactions Received
- 64,079
- Location
- You did well Moonbin <3
- Website
- flyhighyili.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Multi <3
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
I decided to make my first "free" signature and DP set, "free" meaning you are freely allowed to use both or either for your layout!
I am not currently taking requests for my "free" signatures since I do better if I have the most artistic freedom possible
My only request is that you credit me in your signature as well also please do not reupload to another site or forum or claim as your own
Presenting my BLACKPINK floral set!
@lexus @OnlyCalB @Yumiz @LoveYooShaSha @Darkseid @blueberries @Xeulgi @Peachy_Taegguk
Tagging some Blinks I know
I am not currently taking requests for my "free" signatures since I do better if I have the most artistic freedom possible
My only request is that you credit me in your signature as well also please do not reupload to another site or forum or claim as your own
Presenting my BLACKPINK floral set!
@lexus @OnlyCalB @Yumiz @LoveYooShaSha @Darkseid @blueberries @Xeulgi @Peachy_Taegguk
Tagging some Blinks I know