Fanart Yili's Collection - A floral Black Pink DP and sig (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I decided to make my first "free" signature and DP set, "free" meaning you are freely allowed to use both or either for your layout!
I am not currently taking requests for my "free" signatures since I do better if I have the most artistic freedom possible :saranghae:


My only request is that you credit me in your signature as well also please do not reupload to another site or forum or claim as your own :sanapray:

Presenting my BLACKPINK floral set!



BP Floral SIG (1).gif


@lexus @OnlyCalB @Yumiz @LoveYooShaSha @Darkseid @blueberries @Xeulgi @Peachy_Taegguk

Tagging some Blinks I know :sanapray:​
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,129
Reactions Received
52,986
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,333
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I decided to make my first "free" signature and DP set, "free" meaning you are freely allowed to use both or either for your layout!
I am not currently taking requests for my "free" signatures since I do better if I have the most artistic freedom possible :saranghae:


My only request is that you credit me in your signature as well also please do not reupload to another site or forum or claim as your own :sanapray:

Presenting my BLACKPINK floral set!



BP Floral SIG (1).gif


@lexus @OnlyCalB @Yumiz @LoveYooShaSha @Darkseid @blueberries @Xeulgi @Peachy_Taegguk

Tagging some Blinks I know :sanapray:​
Your Rosé gif edit is beautiful, but slightly too flowery(ok a lot flowery) for me to use , personally. Great design n creativity, im in awe at ur skillz.
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Looks amazing :sj_weary:
Unfortunately I'm just a Jennie akgae not a Blink :yolk:
i wondered if so but it's ok i would've tagged you anyway bc technically she's in the signature :jenniesmug:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
So elegant and beautiful!
:maheart: :nekolove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread