Appreciation Yili's MARCH Must Listen To Songs (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I tried to include less known songs so yes, Tomboy, Glitch Mode etc are not here!

Girl Group/Female Solo

1. Chiquita by Rocket Punch


-----

2. Thank You by Brave Girls


------

3. Esper by Eunbi


------

4. Azalea by Rolling Quartz


-------

5. memeM by Purple Kiss



Boy Group/Male Solo

1. Switch by Kim Wooseok


-------


2. Du Du Du by TAN


-------

3. Jaws by BAE173


-------

4. Who by Astro Moonbin and Sanha


-------

5. Ascension by Kingdom


-------


@LoveYooShaSha i think you were interested to see a monthly recommendation?

If anyone wants to be tagged for next month let me know ^^
​
 
Last edited:

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I tried to include less known songs for yes, Tomboy, Glitch Mode etc are not here!

Girl Group/Female Solo

1. Chiquita by Rocket Punch


-----

2. Thank You by Brave Girls


------

3. Esper by Eunbi


------

4. Azalea by Rolling Quartz


-------

5. memeM by Purple Kiss



Boy Group/Male Solo

1. Switch by Kim Wooseok


-------


2. Du Du Du by TAN


-------

3. Jaws by BAE173


-------

4. Who by Astro Moonbin and Sanha


-------

5. Ascension by Kingdom


-------


@LoveYooShaSha i think you were interested to see a monthly recommendation?

If anyone wants to be tagged for next month let me know ^^
​
I'll put the thread on watch so I remember to listen to everything :taeminbread:

you can tag me:llama_squish:

I see no glitch mode:jenniesmug:

I didn't like it either tho:runrunrun:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'll put the thread on watch so I remember to listen to everything :taeminbread:

you can tag me:llama_squish:

I see no glitch mode:jenniesmug:

I didn't like it either tho:runrunrun:
I put it at the top that I am only doing lesser known songs or trying to so no tomboy glitch mode maniac etc :lisalaugh:

thank you for watching it tho :joyslay::joyslay::joyslay:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow and litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I put it at the top that I am only doing lesser known songs or trying to so no tomboy glitch mode maniac etc :lisalaugh:

thank you for watching it tho :joyslay::joyslay::joyslay:
Oops my reading comprehension:runrunrun:

Ofc I watched:shakebell:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm glad Ascension made your list :ankha:
Ascension is great and the choreo is choreo of the year. I will be using the Mujin beauty shot just you wait :lovelycooky: :lovelycooky: :lovelycooky: :lovelycooky:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Tickita

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I have listened to none of these :jisoosmh: I shall add them all to my ever growing list.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
After listening to the ones I hadn't heard I don't think I liked any of them tbh:nekoshy:
We often don't share the same taste in nugu groups so it's understandable :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: litc

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread