News Yixing's company is looking for trainees! + Lee Sooman congratulates him (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Soooooo Yixing really in this shiz for LIFE!
His company Chromosome entertainment is looking for trainees now!

"The lowest standard for idols is Lay Zhang. I have only one requirement for you and that is - defeat me"






@Exo-L
 
Last edited:

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I always feel bad when he talks badly about himself...
Tbh I think that he knows that he is actually quite a high standard for idols, but what he is trying to say, is that he expects a LOT from the trainees he eventually accepts into the company.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I thought it was lee sooman saying
"The lowest standard for idols is Lay Zhang. I have only one requirement for you and that is - defeat me"
and i was like :dubuthink: this is not congratulating him sooman
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
"The lowest standard for idols is Lay Zhang. I have only one requirement for you and that is - defeat me"

So basically they're going to be a trainee-free studio.

Congraultations to him though. He works SO hard so it's nice seeing him achieve his dreams and goals one by one.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Also I really like the concept he's going for. He already even has logos for the 4 trainees he'll recruit. Looks like he already has a debut concept and everything prepared. He's just looking for trainees.

 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Also I really like the concept he's going for. He already even has logos for the 4 trainees he'll recruit. Looks like he already has a debut concept and everything prepared. He's just looking for trainees.

He is gonna recruit more than 4 trainees though!

He also talked about how he wishes for even the trainees who don't make it to debut within the company to be top tier and to be able to debut in audition programs etc

This man has dreams of building an empire and I can respect that!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Suzy

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
He is gonna recruit more than 4 trainees though!

He also talked about how he wishes for even the trainees who don't make it to debut within the company to be top tier and to be able to debut in audition programs etc

This man has dreams of building an empire and I can respect that!
I think the logos are for each group then: so vocal group, rap group and dance group. I'm not sure what the 4th group is but it seems he's supposed to be like the most talented or something so probably an all-rounder.

Also, any trainee who meets Yixing will be so lucky. He's a hard worker and he keeps his promises so if he says they'll be top tier, then he'll make sure they do.
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread