MV Yoda Is Still Not Over This BOP! (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
queen is doing good again
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
You do realize you listen to this music daily but just in another language, right? :nayeonisdone:
Yes it's better when I can't understand it, that's the point. :nayeonisdone:
And multiple pretty girls and choreo :welp:
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Yes it's better when I can't understand it, that's the point. :nayeonisdone:
And multiple pretty girls and choreo :welp:
I mean the post chorus here is sung too fast to be comprehended unless focus listened to so close enough :sj_weary:
How do you hear pretty girls and choreo? :welp:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I mean the post chorus here is sung too fast to be comprehended unless focus listened to so close enough :sj_weary:
How do you hear pretty girls and choreo? :welp:
I get emotionally invested in them first, then I can do without :pikasmart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread