- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 10,716
- Reactions Received
- 52,564
- Location
- Buddy Hole
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 279
- Fandom
- Golden Star
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Thanks sisNext time I see someone say EXID and AOA are Gen 2.5 i'll be sure to tag you![]()
Thanks sisNext time I see someone say EXID and AOA are Gen 2.5 i'll be sure to tag you![]()
I only see as 4th gen what comes after ItzyI consider Fromis_9 4th gen :D
4th gen can start when 3rd finishes, and 3rd doesn't seem to be finished yet as far as I can seeI'd say GIDLE would be 4th gen? But I'm not really sure anymore![]()
I only see as 4th gen what comes after Itzy
Should've just done a 2nd gen version instead4th gen can start when 3rd finishes, and 3rd doesn't seem to be finished yet as far as I can see![]()
Cube is nuguI'd say GIDLE would be 4th gen? But I'm not really sure anymore![]()
Makes senseCube is nugu
This gen hijinks is more a big 3 thing imo
Of courseYou listen to Dreamcatcher?![]()
I kind of assumed youd hate anyone who I listen toOf course![]()
From your sig, I listen to DC, N.Flying, Day6 and Astro. Everyone else I hate :DI kind of assumed youd hate anyone who I listen to
this is a weird feeling![]()
Thats a lot more than I expected nglFrom your sig, I listen to DC, N.Flying, Day6 and Astro. Everyone else I hate :D
Yaaas rock music is my shit!Thats a lot more than I expected ngl
Im guessing you have an affinity for rock music?
I'm MATURINGI had to double check if it's you, after I saw dumb dumb there![]()
![]()
![]()
Yaaas rock music is my shit!![]()
Lost Child is great
If you like screamoish rock bursters are amazing
![]()