[Yoda Tries To Be Objective] Top 10 Kpop GG Songs Ever ~ (1 Viewer)

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
1. SNSD - Genie



2. GFriend - Rough



3. KARA - Step



4. AOA - Heart Attack



5. SISTAR19 - Gone, Not Around Any Longer



6. Apink - LUV



7. Wonder Girls - Be My Baby



8. T-ara - Roly Poly



9. F(x) - Rum Pum Pum Pum



10. 2NE1 - Fire
​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
seems accurate
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I'm definitely a bad judge for this, but I'd have "I Got A Boy" and "Hot Pink" here probs. I can kinda agree with "Rough"- the only GFriend song that I don't think is Navillera
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
I agree on everything besides Apink, Sistar19 and Aoa

i would have put After school with bang or First love
April oh my mistake
red velvet Peek a boo

and maybe Can't nobody in contrary of Fire for 2NE1
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
I'm definitely a bad judge for this, but I'd have "I Got A Boy" and "Hot Pink" here probs. I can kinda agree with "Rough"- the only GFriend song that I don't think is Navillera
Omg sis I don't really like Navi much either xD
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
I agree on everything besides Apink, Sistar19 and Aoa

i would have put After school with bang or First love
April oh my mistake
red velvet Peek a boo

and maybe Can't nobody in contrary of Fire for 2NE1
Omg true Bang! and Oh! My Mistake are HUGE bops!
Peak A Boo was okay :welp:
Red Flavor would've been my first pick though :sj_weary:
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
Omg true Bang! and Oh! My Mistake are HUGE bops!
Peak A Boo was okay :welp:
Red Flavor would've been my first pick though :sj_weary:
i have to admit Red flavor is one of my least favorite RV title track :'(
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread