- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 59,662
- Reactions Received
- 93,473
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 188,317
- Fandom
- WizSoneLuv
We can only hope.I wonder if they'll do something together if the group does get the brand as I doubt Apink is going to adhere to the notion of leaving a group being forever if they have a say in the group
Her dad pretty much said she was dropped from the group but I don't recall if there was any hint at the reason however it does at least show that Apinks company has always been shady although this was before they blew up so it got swept under the rug.We can only hope.
Also the tone makes it pretty clear she did not leave apink because she no longer wanted that dream.
I have heard for a long time that she took the bullet for someone else.(cuz her dad had all that money and i think he was paying the dorm rent.)
Acube like cube a mess.I looked up the article I found the information from which it's an AKP article and it says Yookyung was just notified that she was removed from the group and that was it but a comment also added that apparently the CEO had a habit of removing members on a whim however nothing came of it because their parents would beg for them to be reinstated
Source
Missed opportunity to say Acube? More like AmessAcube like cube a mess.
Yep MY My to celebrate the first win ect.A full on Apink performance with her and everyone that left IST would with her would be a wonderful FU to IST.![]()