COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Yoon Jisung Fan On Fire For "Ordering" LOONA's HyunJin Around. (1 Viewer)

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
Reactions Received
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
KS Coins
Ship

Because she picked up the golden rose thrown by the fan, originally meant for WannaOne's Yoon Jisung. HyunJin picked up the rose, thinking it was meant tor her but was then told that it was Yoon Jisung's. She seeked JinSoul for help, who seemed to understand the situation, & walked away, apparently to deliver the rose to Jisung.
Orbits demanded an apology from the fan, which they did give. A section of the Wannables also stated that Jisung didn't belong in WannaOne & the fans wouldn't apologise on his behalf. Orbits must ask the Yoon Jisung fans only to which they agreed & did indeed provide apologies.

LOONA Fans Demand Apology From Wanna One Yoon JiSung's Fan • Kpopmap

la_mort_pour_vous

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I just can't.
I know. It was ridiculous of the fan to "order" that of HyunJin. At least, HyunJin didn't seem hurt. She laughed it off.
And it was even more ridiculous of the fandom to reject him as a WannaOne member.
He's the blinking leader.

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
Wtf how can they reject a member?????????????????
I thought maybe i read it wrong but what in the actual?
I'm more digusted by that then the fan ordering around since we all know that fans think they own the idols

la_mort_pour_vous

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wtf how can they reject a member?????????????????
I thought maybe i read it wrong but what in the actual?
I'm more digusted by that then the fan ordering around since we all know that fans think they own the idols
Yup, some drama.
He's apparently singled out as "unfit" for the group.
Haven't watched PD101's second season. Don't know much.

baekk

🌺🌺
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
How can they just reject a member, he's my biased so that makes me more upset. The whole situation is kinda of dumb though, It wasn't a big deal:oof_tea:

jasque

Antifragile
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
When you want to fight the fandom, but discover they reject the one they should defend

A new way to stop fanwars ig

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Two wrongs in one situation :c

I feel bad for HyunJin. I’ve been watching more content from loona and with her,and she’s adorable. That rose would have cheered her up.

I also feel bad for Jisung. To think that was okay to act that rude to her,and he must have been embarrassed if Jinsoul told him. Some fangirls are way too rude and some believe their gifts can get them a night with Oppa. xd silly

Reactions Received
KS Coins
im just- wow.
im disgusted

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I know its hard to believe. But,on stan twitter. I used to see some delulu fansites believing the more elaborate the gift. The more that their fave would want to speak to them,or give their number.

Then again most of those fansites I saw the post from were added to fandom block list because how deluded they are,and rude they are to female idols at concerts.

I worry for some fangirls minds. I have to give props to fanboys being a lot less hostile. Even though some have been caught jumping on stage trying to go to the idols. xd

Wild fans. Lmao.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread