What a beautiful MV Yoona's voice is so nice to hear
FrenchRose Joined 22 May 2019 Messages 193 Reactions Received 505 Location Kwon Yuri's heart Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 30 May 2019 #1 What a beautiful MV Yoona's voice is so nice to hear Reactions: LoveYooShaSha and Skinnny
Skinnny . Joined 10 November 2018 Messages 4,566 Reactions Received 27,371 Location Eden Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 30 May 2019 #2 I love yoona but this is one of the most bland songs I have ever listened to. Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Evergreen Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 8,028 Reactions Received 19,590 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @SakinoSweety 30 May 2019 #3 Not really my cup of tea usually but nice song Reactions: LoveYooShaSha and Skinnny
montchery Joined 28 May 2019 Messages 7 Reactions Received 15 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 30 May 2019 #4 Sweet song just like Yoona, the MV was beautiful. Reactions: LoveYooShaSha and Skinnny
feepit Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 702 Reactions Received 2,084 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 30 May 2019 #5 I love Yoona with all my heart but this is a song for SM Station. I would've liked Promise to be the title track. Reactions: Skinnny and LoveYooShaSha
I love Yoona with all my heart but this is a song for SM Station. I would've liked Promise to be the title track.