Appreciation Yoona has an amazing voice (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I don't usually talk about her much but I felt I needed to show some appreciation. I was just listening to When The Wind Blows and To You and I was reminded how great of a singer she actually is. While listening to those I got the feeling: Yoona is the only person who could ever sing those songs. She may not be as powerful of a vocalist as Taeyeon but she has a truly calming and melancholy voice which you could listen to forever. It's just so nice. I wish she made more solo music. I know she's focusing on modeling and whatnot but I truly think she has so much more to show us, not just as a member of SNSD or as the visual, but as an artist in her own right and I would love to see it. I think her voice works especially well with ballads and I need her to sing more.

 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
She and Sunny have voices that best suited early-snsd. Everything from the Gee album and before (plus Dancing Queen and The Boys) really suited Yoona's voice perfectly.
Her voice perfectly suits her name, a soft beauty.
Tbh I felt she needed more lines in their ballads
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
She and Sunny have voices that best suited early-snsd. Everything from the Gee album and before (plus Dancing Queen and The Boys) really suited Yoona's voice perfectly.
Her voice perfectly suits her name, a soft beauty.
Tbh I felt she needed more lines in their ballads
It's a real shame she didn't get more lines because she really shines in those slower softer songs.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,697
Reactions Received
93,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,142
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
It's a real shame she didn't get more lines because she really shines in those slower softer songs.
Tough with a team full of stellar vocals most of whom would rather sing ballads over the pop dance numbers that business needed.
Yoona is also really good at harmony.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Yes, I would love for her to release more songs that show her vocal ability <3 She's really truly gifted, I wish more people would stan her for that than her looks
 
Joined
28 February 2019
Messages
7
Reactions Received
17
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I love Yoona's voice, she has just a soothing, Spring-feel like color to her voice.

More performances where I noticed it and where her voice shines imo, is Jazzy Gee
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I can't with SNSD, the members that get harped on for not being able to sing are still good/decent at singing.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread