Jewlery last week and now this wee, go Yoona!!
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,679 Reactions Received 93,477 Cards View Profile KS Coins 188,868 Fandom WizSoneLuv 17 December 2024 #1 Jewlery last week and now this wee, go Yoona!! Reactions: OnlyCalB and snsd2beg
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,679 Reactions Received 93,477 Cards View Profile KS Coins 188,868 Fandom WizSoneLuv 17 December 2024 #2 @Sone Reactions: OnlyCalB
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,063 Reactions Received 52,514 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,093 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 17 December 2024 #3 wow that's awesome! gooo yoona Reactions: RandAlThor
snsd2beg Sooyoung's Husband . Joined 23 April 2023 Messages 12,207 Reactions Received 10,259 Location United States Cards View Profile KS Coins 51,999 Fandom SONE Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @MK3AMLuvsU Wreck @xiao 17 December 2024 #4 I thought she already was an ambassador for Valentino. Guess I was wrong. Regardless, congrats to her Reactions: RandAlThor
I thought she already was an ambassador for Valentino. Guess I was wrong. Regardless, congrats to her
OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 17 December 2024 #5 Nice! Reactions: RandAlThor