@Sone
kimsguardian 🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°. . . Joined 26 March 2022 Messages 106,358 Reactions Received 59,391 Location the beautiful wizoneland Cards View Profile KS Coins 491,728 Fandom divewavs2u Gender Male Pronouns kkongsuni's yeobo 7 July 2023 #1 @Sone Reactions: OnlyCalB, Yerichu, RandAlThor and 1 other person
PloryWinxyMYBlnk Joined 7 July 2022 Messages 6,154 Reactions Received 4,718 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 17,379 Fandom PlryWnxyMYBlink Gender Male Pronouns 🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB 7 July 2023 #2 Unofficial title update ~ Yoong-log | I'm angry because it's so delicious. This is her meal / outdoor activity vlog. I'm correcting this so people do not misunderstand just by reading the title. It's surprising to know she finds time to vlog on YouTube with the help of her team, obviously. This woman has not aged! It must be her own mysterious Fountain of Yoong-th. I'm leaving now..... Last edited: 7 July 2023 Reactions: RandAlThor and kimsguardian
Unofficial title update ~ Yoong-log | I'm angry because it's so delicious. This is her meal / outdoor activity vlog. I'm correcting this so people do not misunderstand just by reading the title. It's surprising to know she finds time to vlog on YouTube with the help of her team, obviously. This woman has not aged! It must be her own mysterious Fountain of Yoong-th. I'm leaving now.....
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,082 Reactions Received 52,515 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,191 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 7 July 2023 #3 Asian don't age. crisp as a new whip
Yerichu Joined 6 December 2021 Messages 31,375 Reactions Received 36,647 Location Raven Guardian Cards View Profile KS Coins 161,104 Fandom Blink/Monstiez Gender Female Pronouns Reflet Wreck @Moguri 7 July 2023 #4 lovely Reactions: RandAlThor and OnlyCalB
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,695 Reactions Received 93,500 Cards View Profile KS Coins 189,392 Fandom WizSoneLuv 9 July 2023 #5 Yoona keeping us fed!