hello! and my bias is taemin, he's also my ult
PS. facts only
hello! and my bias is taemin, he's also my ult
PS. facts only
I love how SHINee members all have such distinct styles! They are such a strong group overall!ikr he's one of a kind tbh. his solo stuff is great, have had his hologram album on repeat for a while.
and ooof ok. tbh IDK why i don't stan i literally like/love every song i've heard lmao
DOn'T DON'T DON'T DON"T dONT DON'T DON'T
I am glad to see the Hard stan squad on this site seems to have grown!
ikr, i feel like everyone can find something they like, even if they don't like shinee's music, all of the members have something to offer.I love how SHINee members all have such distinct styles! They are such a strong group overall!
Seventeen are great! They have such an amazing discography (THX Woozi...) and are just so funny and beautiful and just amazing! Woozi's body should be banned to be associated with his face... He has god damn abs!
Na I just like dragging people into temptation. It's so much fun when they pull out the cross because they can't handle it.I am glad to see the Hard stan squad on this site seems to have grown!
YES HE HAS ABS... he has never intentionally shown them to us, but he is a total exercise addict... We did once get a peek though during a music show....ikr, i feel like everyone can find something they like, even if they don't like shinee's music, all of the members have something to offer.
and yes i've seen some choreo and it's so satisfying to watch bc of that SYNCHRONIZATION. and he has ABS?
YES HE HAS ABS... he has never intentionally shown them to us, but he is a total exercise addict... We did once get a peek though during a music show....
![]()
Pledis are a bunch of prudes that's why! They get so upset over shiz like this.... SM might be shit, but at least they give us plenty of half-naked action!
smh why he gotta hide it
hey im trying to be holy this week.Na I just like dragging people into temptation. It's so much fun when they pull out the cross because they can't handle it.
Edit: out of shinee I like onew best.
Pledis are a bunch of prudes that's why! They get so upset over shiz like this.... SM might be shit, but at least they give us plenty of half-naked action!