You can accomplish a lot (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,059
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
when you get 5 extra days off work! I have a huge list. Then I got stupid sick. Only one, one thing on my list got done. My dog went to the groomers and got brushed and washed... So the only thing I got done in 5 days off work was pay someone else to get something on my list done. :facepalm: :gyuripout::runrunrun:
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
when you get 5 extra days off work! I have a huge list. Then I got stupid sick. Only one, one thing on my list got done. My dog went to the groomers and got brushed and washed... So the only thing I got done in 5 days off work was pay someone else to get something on my list done. :facepalm: :gyuripout::runrunrun:
When I get time off I get big ideas and plans where 90% doesn’t happen and 60% of that time is me being more excited about my plans than executing them
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread