M
mysteric
I would bring back ioi and sacrifice girls generation.
My delulu MeU/SONE self was not ready for thisBring back IOI for sure. Disband f(x), they're as good as dead anyway.
I would bring back ioi and sacrifice girls generation.
My delulu MeU/SONE self was not ready for thisBring back IOI for sure. Disband f(x), they're as good as dead anyway.
Well they debuted a group early this year so I guess there are still people desperate enoughAlso... everyone should leave TotalShit Ent.
I hope they won't debut anymore groups... and that no one is that desperate to join TS.
Oh really... I had no idea that they debuted a new group. This is news to me.Well they debuted a group early this year so I guess there are still people desperate enough
Yeah especially considering that theyre all little kidsOh really... I had no idea that they debuted a new group. This is news to me.
At least let's hope they don't screw up their lives.
Luckily Pristin did not disband yet... but they really need to do something with them... and tell what they'll do with Kyla I'm tired of waiting...Bring back Pristin
Disband fx
well well well...I mean it doesn't look like they're coming back anyway![]()