You don’t like shipping? (1 Viewer)

Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
  • Angry
Reactions: kuro and Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
You do realize most idols audition when they're children? 11/12? You think someone of that age is mature enough to understand that?
I was reading fanfic at ten it’s not that serious
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I was reading fanfic at ten it’s not that serious
No, my point is that idols don't know "what they're getting into" when they're children. They just want to be lived and to be famous. They can't really grasp the concept of all of the cons.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
No, my point is that idols don't know "what they're getting into" when they're children. They just want to be lived and to be famous. They can't really grasp the concept of all of the cons.
Eh every job’s got its problems
 
Joined
31 May 2019
Messages
411
Reactions Received
895
Location
LOONAVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
i think it can be cute sometimes and i've appreciated adorable moments that make me think "they'd make a nice couple" but i'm not an avid shipper. some people are way too intense about it to the point where it just gets disrespectful and makes a joke out of their idols' careers. it gets to a point where it's plain fetishization and i can't get behind that. so yeah, i'm not a big fan of shipping in general and you won't catch me obsessing over a ship but, as long as you're doing it harmlessly and casually, then we're good.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
i think it can be cute sometimes and i've appreciated adorable moments that make me think "they'd make a nice couple" but i'm not an avid shipper. some people are way too intense about it to the point where it just gets disrespectful and makes a joke out of their idols' careers. it gets to a point where it's plain fetishization and i can't get behind that. so yeah, i'm not a big fan of shipping in general and you won't catch me obsessing over a ship but, as long as you're doing it harmlessly and casually, then we're good.
Lighten up bro
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I ship Vmin in a friendly way more than romantically. I just find their interactions very cute.
Vmin buds are the best :taesquish: I like their friendship better too
 
  • Love
Reactions: Evergreen
Joined
31 May 2019
Messages
411
Reactions Received
895
Location
LOONAVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Lighten up bro
like i said, i'm fine with it if you do it casually and harmlessly. the only thing i have a problem with is obsessively romanticizing idols' relationships with each other since pushing people together has gone pretty wrong in the past to the point where the pairing gets uncomfortable around each other. there's always a certain line that shouldn't be crossed in these kinds of situations, that's all
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
like i said, i'm fine with it if you do it casually and harmlessly. the only thing i have a problem with is obsessively romanticizing idols' relationships with each other since pushing people together has gone pretty wrong in the past to the point where the pairing gets uncomfortable around each other. there's always a certain line that shouldn't be crossed in these kinds of situations, that's all
Idols needa lighten up to
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
It's fun as fiction, though I don't think I really ship any real person couples at the moment. I do that lot more with fictional characters.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
It's fun as fiction, though I don't think I really ship any real person couples at the moment. I do that lot more with fictional characters.
Dotae is available to be your real people otp ;)
 
  • Love
Reactions: blueberries
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries
Joined
5 June 2019
Messages
539
Reactions Received
1,946
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I very much love shipping, I love a lot ships, but fictional ones.
When it comes to kpop I don't ship seriously I don't like very much BUT I do search cute interactions but just because they are cute friends
when I thought there was something more was Hyuna and E'dawn guess I was right huh? But that's an unique case
I love the friendship between V and Jungkook
I (used to? Since now it's OT8) like Yoona and Jessica interactions :pepecry1:
Luna and Amber are cute friends
 
Joined
26 May 2019
Messages
327
Reactions Received
394
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Non-Binary
i like shipping but only casually, stuff like “[insert ship here] is real!!” is cringy when people take it seriously though
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
i like shipping but only casually, stuff like “[insert ship here] is real!!” is cringy when people take it seriously though
Dotae is real
 
  • Like
Reactions: kookheon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread