You ever feel like you have to act much nicer than you want to in the Kpop Community? (1 Viewer)

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Like, you ever hold back your actual unpopular opinions cause they are actually rude?

Cause I do that all the time. I have so many opinions that people would actually hate me for. I'm not even sure if I would break some rules cause I'm pretty sure some of it is considering hating on groups and companies. But yeah...
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Im just naturally nice and innocent :wimwim:
true that, no clue why you would be friends with me, I have become anything but an angel :taeminface:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
true that, no clue why you would be friends with me, I have become anything but an angel :taeminface:
I think I have exactly one opinion that could get me banned from here and I just dont say it because I shouldn't. But I say it to people on other platforms and it luckly doesnt offend others
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
yeah, I just don't want to deal with defending myself sometimes. Like I know it's irrational to dislike an idol because of their voice I don't need anybody getting mad at me and telling me that lol

Recently, I saw someone on twitter say there are no boy groups where all members were visuals and I was amazed by the bravery
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
On other forums I used to because people didn't handle opposing opinions well but now I say whether I like or hate something. Obviously if I think something is too mean, I'll rewrite it so that it's not offensive but overall I just say what I think and feel.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
All those types of opinions I keep to myself, if they ever existed in the first place that is.
I say what I feel, but I am never mean spirited about it.

I am too timid, to have an actual opinion on anything that would cause dislike anyways : x
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
no i agree with everyone even if i don't agree really, unless they're my friends. Even then, I try to agree with them on at least one thing because I hate arguments
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
d
I think I have exactly one opinion that could get me banned from here and I just dont say it because I shouldn't. But I say it to people on other platforms and it luckly doesnt offend others
do I know of what you're talking about? <.<
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
not as close as we thought we were, huh..
I mean it's not an opinion that comes up often, you not knowing it is like the equivilant of you not knowing my favorite type of pie :worry:
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
My view on this is similar to @Petra_the_Poetic and I feel that much of my opinions come from the fact that I am older than 80 percent of any k pop forum... The only one who I know who is older is @DrewB ... I believe he is in his second century of life 😅 .. Anyway, much of the opinions I have about k-pop that are unpopular are things that a lot of us think about, but compartmentalize it, such as how real k-pop is. Is [enter idol here] really that kind of a person or is he/she marketed as such and under the influence of the agency to act a particular way. Or even when a group loses members or disbands, it is common for stans (not all) to have mini-meltdowns and I try my hardest not to roll my eyes at the histrionics..

But most of my opinions that other kps members would hate me for have nothing to do with k-pop. Think of @Jimimis opinions... Except I'm better at not expressing my opinions😅
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
My view on this is similar to @Petra_the_Poetic and I feel that much of my opinions come from the fact that I am older than 80 percent of any k pop forum... The only one who I know who is older is @DrewB ... I believe he is in his second century of life 😅 .. Anyway, much of the opinions I have about k-pop that are unpopular are things that a lot of us think about, but compartmentalize it, such as how real k-pop is. Is [enter idol here] really that kind of a person or is he/she marketed as such and under the influence of the agency to act a particular way. Or even when a group loses members or disbands, it is common for stans (not all) to have mini-meltdowns and I try my hardest not to roll my eyes at the histrionics..

But most of my opinions that other kps members would hate me for have nothing to do with k-pop. Think of @Jimimis opinions... Except I'm better at not expressing my opinions😅
Boy you don’t even know half of it :welp: i am tame
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
i feel like its not exclusive to just kpop for me, i apply it to pretty much everything, those of you who have known me for almost 2 years call me a gentle flower but its been that way for me all my life & i always decide to double check or triple check what i say cause i don't want to hurt somebody, maybe its not a good way to live my life but i feel good knowing i am not hurting somebody else.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread