You ever feel like you have to act much nicer than you want to in the Kpop Community? (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Yeah I do. Sometimes I just really want to give my opinion on something, but I also don't want to deal with people who get butthurt over my opinion either :wimwim:
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Yeah I do. Sometimes I just really want to give my opinion on something, but I also don't want to deal with people who get butthurt over my opinion either :wimwim:
No one would get butthurt over you saying A.C.E is the best K-Pop group tho :sakUwu:
 
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
On here I try to be nicer. I was much harsher on the other forums lol. I'd say in people's threads that I didn't care abt their fave "dominating" the world for eg. But I suppose I was p much a troll and now i'mm better as a chill person.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and potato

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I don't have any opinions that will get me banned but I try not to say anything too harsh. I feel like a lot of my unpopular opinions are very irrational and I'm glad that I don't tell other people my views on them because I look back to them and realise how irrational they really were.

I think most of my fears/unpopular opinions stem from supporting an idol who is spoilt and doesn't treat others well (basically the 'celebrity disease'). I end up being suspicious of all the members and then realise that there isn't any point because we'll probably never know.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am honest and speak from my emotions. I do try my best to be polite and fair in any situation. Hope it has been working.
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
cant you see??? she is our dainty skinny gorl you haydur!
the only thing that's skinny is her brain... A Theresa Giudice sized brain...
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Jimimis and potato
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I don't have really have such problems.. kpop is not a big deal to me at all and I don't think about it much.. but even if I have some kind of negative thought about an idol or song or whatever, there's really no need for me to let it out. I believe we need to speak up when it comes to important things that affect people and their lives, but something like this just isn't worth it imo..
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I don't have any opinions that would get me banned but there are times where I'll write something up and get ready to post then I'll realize some may not like it so I'll rewrite in order to not hurt others or cause anything that I wasn't wanting to cause in the first place.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread