- Joined
- 24 September 2018
- Messages
- 8,755
- Reactions Received
- 24,302
- Location
- Somewhere Near Bamboo
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 12
- Fandom
- Starlight
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
- Wreck
Like, who would be your UB group instead? What would have been different about your Kpop experience(s)? Would you taste of music be changed?
Personally, I wouldn’t even have entered the Kpop fandom. The whole reason why I’m here and have been a Kpop fan for the last 5 years was VIXX and VIXX only. I never really cared too much for Kpop until then, even though I had exposed myself to a good amount of it. Honestly, bless VIXX, I got to meet you all because of them
Personally, I wouldn’t even have entered the Kpop fandom. The whole reason why I’m here and have been a Kpop fan for the last 5 years was VIXX and VIXX only. I never really cared too much for Kpop until then, even though I had exposed myself to a good amount of it. Honestly, bless VIXX, I got to meet you all because of them