You Little Shits (1 Viewer)

Nu'est vs. Stray Kids

  • Nu'est

    Votes: 16 61.5%
  • Stray Kids

    Votes: 10 38.5%

  • Total voters
    26
  • Poll closed .
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Another tie ... how dare all of you ;-;

Let's do this again. Nu'est vs. Stray Kids



​
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
still voting for Nu'est
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I'd have voted for Nu'est.

BUT NOW MIROH HAPPENED AND GODDAMN I'VE NEVER FELT SO MUCH ADRENALINE AND TESTOSTERONE FLOWING THROUGH ME BEFORE!!
STRAY KIDS HOOOOOOO!

:queen::queen::queen::queen::queen::queen:
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
This is a story about a dwarf and giant, but it's gonna end just like David and Goliath.
Keep up with my pace if you can don't lag Wile.E Coyote cuz I'm road Runner fast.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread