COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Appreciation You will fall in love with Jihyo after this thread (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Been ages since a @BritishLuvie Jihyo thread :sanapray:

Yes, as the comeback gets closer let's all pray to the One True God to bless us again :queen:

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv
Been ages since a @BritishLuvie Jihyo thread :sanapray:

Yes, as the comeback gets closer let's all pray to the One True God to bless us again :queen:
It has been long overdue :pandaomg: Which is why I just had to make one now :pandalove:

I can't wait for our Goddess to slay me with her captivating smile and visuals again!!! :queen:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I have a clone in the Blink Hole, a foot in the Flover Garden and my shadow in Twice Square
Yeah I heard about your shadow, apparently it's friends with my long lost identical twin who lives in Twice Square :maheart:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
It has been long overdue :pandaomg: Which is why I just had to make one now :pandalove:

I can't wait for our Goddess to slay me with her captivating smile and visuals again!!! :queen:
Yes!! Fresh off the dome shows, Goddess has been leveling up all this while and will unleash all her power on April 22nd :sj_weary:

And this time long haired Jeongyeon has evolved into her final form too :maheart:

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv
Yes!! Fresh off the dome shows, Goddess has been leveling up all this while and will unleash all her power on April 22nd :sj_weary:

And this time long haired Jeongyeon has evolved into her final form too :maheart:

I hope that they'll be well rested and ready to go on the 22nd! And I am sure that they'll be serving up another addictive song to us :sanapray:

Jeongyeon is in her final form and I can only imagine how happy Sana must be :joysip:

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv
A non RV related thread from @BritishLuvie :pepeslippy:

:queen::queen::queen:

Mitsuo would've been loving this thread :maheart:
I'm known to once in a while post a random appreciation thread for my Goddess Jihyo :maheart: or how there is no life without Sana

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I hope that they'll be well rested and ready to go on the 22nd! And I am sure that they'll be serving up another addictive song to us :sanapray:

Jeongyeon is in her final form and I can only imagine how happy Sana must be :joysip:
And Sana is blonde again and looking good :sj_weary:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
A massive YES to that!!!

Blonde Sana in Cheer Up Era was f'ing life! :sj_weary:
Blonde Sana in pigtails in a cheerleader outfit during that chorus :sj_weary:
Blonde Sana with the Sha Sha Sha becoming the biggest viral Kpop thing since Omona and Gee :sj_weary:
Blonde Sana indirectly helping Twice become NGG :sj_weary:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread