Appreciation You will fall in love with Jihyo after this thread (2 Viewers)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yes you should totally get that bunny hat or some other Twice stuff :maheart:
Definitely will. I’m also planning to visit Korea while I’m here.
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
They are. The bunny hat Nayeon wore still sells like hot cakes in Harujuku. The songs I heard were Yes or Yes and LOA. There’s a little vending machine with Twice keychains in the idol shops too.
Harajuku.... :llama_panic:Though when I was there in January I saw Red Velvet on the side of Etude House.

The Twice song that I heard the most was What Is Love. Other than that I heard Blackpink in Tower Records and Red Velvet in a chimaek restaurant that I went to.

A much needed thread

I lowkey am waiting for the comeback. I want my dp or sig to be twice/dahyun.
Dubu :sanapray:

Definitely will. I’m also planning to visit Korea while I’m here.
If you do visit Seoul then hitting up Myeongdong, SM COEX and SM Sum Market/Cafe are all musts! Btw if you're still in Tokyo then there is SMT Tokyo in Akasaka.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
dubu has been my twice bias since sixteen days :maheart::sanapray:
my baby deserves to be my sig or dp
Dubu has always been my bias wrecker :maheart:

I still remember the day that both of my bias wreckers had their argument on Sixteen
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Dubu has always been my bias wrecker :maheart:

I still remember the day that both of my bias wreckers had their argument on Sixteen
Dubu is just so precious and lovely.

sixteen was good. It defently a must watch for everyone that likes survival shows
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Dubu is just so precious and lovely.

sixteen was good. It defently a must watch for everyone that likes survival shows
I brought a ton of Dubu related stuff whilst in Shin Okubo :maheart:

And Sixteen is also a must watch to understand everything that Twice has been through and just how hard they worked to get where they are. Especially Jihyo who went through everything during Sixteen.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I brought a ton of Dubu related stuff whilst in Shin Okubo :maheart:

And Sixteen is also a must watch to understand everything that Twice has been through and just how hard they worked to get where they are. Especially Jihyo who went through everything during Sixteen.
agree. It's sad when one onces don't want to watch it because they thin that this could be too harsh but it just explains an shows how Twice began and what they went trough.
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
agree. It's sad when one onces don't want to watch it because they thin that this could be too harsh but it just explains an shows how Twice began and what they went trough.
I believe that knowing the good and the bad stuff is a must. Because Sixteen shows why certain close friendships formed. And also why the girls selected Jihyo as their leader. Because she was so selfless during Sixteen. Especially towards the end when she readily joined the minors team who were outnumbered to the Major team. + just the way that she always comforted the other members.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I believe that knowing the good and the bad stuff is a must. Because Sixteen shows why certain close friendships formed. And also why the girls selected Jihyo as their leader. Because she was so selfless during Sixteen. Especially towards the end when she readily joined the minors team who were outnumbered to the Major team. + just the way that she always comforted the other members.
exactly. Couldn't have said it better
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Harajuku.... :llama_panic:Though when I was there in January I saw Red Velvet on the side of Etude House.

The Twice song that I heard the most was What Is Love. Other than that I heard Blackpink in Tower Records and Red Velvet in a chimaek restaurant that I went to.



Dubu :sanapray:



If you do visit Seoul then hitting up Myeongdong, SM COEX and SM Sum Market/Cafe are all musts! Btw if you're still in Tokyo then there is SMT Tokyo in Akasaka.
Thanks for the recommendation. The Red Velvet Etude sign is still there lol. My friend and I were trying to buy a product with Red Velvet on it and went there while waiting for our turn to enter the Shiba Inu café.
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Thanks for the recommendation. The Red Velvet Etude sign is still there lol. My friend and I were trying to buy a product with Red Velvet on it and went there while waiting for our turn to enter the Shiba Inu café.
Soon as I saw Red Velvet I was taking photos and I even waited till I got photos of each member on the tv screen lol

We didn't go into the store ourselves as it was absolutely manic that day.. We were mainly in Harajuku for Daiso, crepes and also Noa Cafe for their waffles. (I got to Japan just after the RV pop up store at Shibuya 109 ended though which was annoying)
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Soon as I saw Red Velvet I was taking photos and I even waited till I got photos of each member on the tv screen lol

We didn't go into the store ourselves as it was absolutely manic that day.. We were mainly in Harajuku for Daiso, crepes and also Noa Cafe for their waffles. (I got to Japan just after the RV pop up store at Shibuya 109 ended though which was annoying)
The store was still full on a Tuesday lol. Died down after 8pm.
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
The store was still full on a Tuesday lol. Died down after 8pm.
Cherry Blossom season right now as well and Harajuku is even more packed than usual as Yoyogi Park is right next to it.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Cherry Blossom season right now as well and Harajuku is even more packed than usual as Yoyogi Park is right next to it.
Yoyogi Park was so beautiful. I'm sad I missed the height of the peak season as some of the cherry blossoms had already disappeared when I got there. But I might head back once school starts again for everyone.
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Yoyogi Park was so beautiful. I'm sad I missed the height of the peak season as some of the cherry blossoms had already disappeared when I got there. But I might head back once school starts again for everyone.
How much longer are you in Japan for? Because the Cherry blossoms will begin opening up in the Tohoku Region soon and imo that region of Japan has the most beautiful Cherry blossom spots. And these areas are usually quite quiet as tourists don't really visit the Tohoku Region.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
How much longer are you in Japan for? Because the Cherry blossoms will begin opening up in the Tohoku Region soon and imo that region of Japan has the most beautiful Cherry blossom spots. And these areas are usually quite quiet as tourists don't really visit the Tohoku Region.
A bit less less than 6 months lol.
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I believe that knowing the good and the bad stuff is a must. Because Sixteen shows why certain close friendships formed. And also why the girls selected Jihyo as their leader. Because she was so selfless during Sixteen. Especially towards the end when she readily joined the minors team who were outnumbered to the Major team. + just the way that she always comforted the other members.
:maheart::maheart::maheart:
My feelings exactly
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and SeulPika

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread