Appreciation You will fall in love with Jihyo after this thread (2 Viewers)

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
:maheart::maheart::maheart:
My feelings exactly
The Sixteen series was what made me choose Jihyo as my bias. Because I admired her hard work and the way that she interacted with everyone else :maheart:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
The Sixteen series was what made me choose Jihyo as my bias. Because I admired her hard work and the way that she interacted with everyone else :maheart:
Yeah she had it so rough :yolk:
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Yeah she had it so rough :yolk:
Still pissed off with how everyone hated on her for her weight and calling her ugly.. I wonder how many of these trolls are now talking about her beauty?
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Still pissed off with how everyone hated on her for her weight and calling her ugly.. I wonder how many of these trolls are now talking about her beauty?
Same :pandamad:

Another thing I admire is how strong she was not to let it break her and improved herself slowly and healthily.
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Same :pandamad:

Another thing I admire is how strong she was not to let it break her and improved herself slowly and healthily.
And I think that's the most important thing. She has always ensured that she's remained looking healthy and hasn't done anything drastic. It just further shows that she has a mature and well developed mind set.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
And I think that's the most important thing. She has always ensured that she's remained looking healthy and hasn't done anything drastic. It just further shows that she has a mature and well developed mind set.
For sure. I think she's a great role model for kids in this way.
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
And Sana is blonde again and looking good :sj_weary:

So beautiful. :pandalove:

As for Jihyo, she is my bias since Sixteen too. She is one of the rare idols that I admire. She is so nice and mature. She has always believed in her dream and didn’t break because of the critics. And her jazz voice is gold.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread