Trading Young K For Trade (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
High Priority:
EXO's Sehun
SHINee's Minho
Girlsday Jihae
RV Wendy & Joy
DC JiU, Yoohyeon & Siyeon
Sunmi 2,3,5
Gfriend Eunha, Sowon, SinB, Yerin

Low Priority:
Any(G)I-DLE
Any Ladies Code
Any Miss A
Any f(x)
Any Itzy

These are the cards I really want-comment below if you have a possible trade.
This is a common card so I will consider other trades.​
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
When someone's giving away your ult bias but you don't own a SINGLE card...I'm so sorry Young K. Love you
and that´s when you know you need to start collecting :D. Day6 are pretty easy to get :). once you are ready, I´m sure you´ll get him.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
When someone's giving away your ult bias but you don't own a SINGLE card...I'm so sorry Young K. Love you
You should start collecting-I doubt I'll get an offer for him.
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Kedon
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
You should start collecting-I doubt I'll get an offer for him.
yeah, if only i was active
[/QUOTE]

be active for one day, get me a card you can give me in return and I´ll trade for him with you :).
 
  • Love
Reactions: Kedon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread